Institute of Discrete Mathematics and Geometry
Vienna University of Technology
Wiedner Hauptstraße 8-10
1040 Vienna, Austria.
Email: anela [at] logic.at.
Talks and Events
- Does Gödel Logic Interpolate?
AsubL (Algebra and Substructural Logics), Cagliari, June 2018
- A Resolution Calculus for Recursive Clause Sets
Researchers’ Seminar of the Theory and Logic Group, Vienna, May 2018
- Summer School on Types, Sets and Constructions, Bonn, May 2018
- First-Order Interpolation of Non-classical Logics Derived from Propositional Interpolation,
FroCoS 2017, Brasilia, September 2017
- Proof normalization and expansion proofs,
International Summer School for Proof Theory in First-Order Logic, Funchal, August 2017
- Topology, Algebra, and Categories in Logic, TACL 2017, Prague, June 2017
- A Sequent-Based Translation into the Epsilon Format,
Second FISP Meeting, Paris, June 2017
- Expansion Trees from Non-Normalized Proofs with CERES,
Proof Theory: Herbrand’s Theorem Revisited, Vienna, May 2017
- Propositional Interpolation Induces First-Order Interpolation for Finitely-Valued Logics,
Helmut Veith Memorial Workshop, Obergurgl, January 2017
- Extraction of Expansion Trees Using CERES,
The Fine Structure of Formal Proof Systems and their Computational Interpretations, Kick-Off Meeting, Innsbruck, November 2016
- Proof Theory: Methods of Cut-Elimination,
Twelfth International Tbilisi Summer School in Logic and Language, Tbilisi, September 2016
- Extraction of Expansion Trees,
Researchers’ Seminar of the Theory and Logic Group, Vienna, May 2016
- Alexander Leitsch, Anela Lolic. Extraction of Expansion Trees. Journal of Automated Reasoning, 2018. DOI 10.1007/s10817-018-9453-9
- Matthias Baaz, Alexander Leitsch, Anela Lolic. A Sequent-Calculus Based Formulation of the Extended First Epsilon Theorem. In: Logical Foundations of Computer Science - International Symposium. LFCS 2018. Pages 55-71. Springer, Cham, 2018.
- Matthias Baaz, Anela Lolic. First-Order Interpolation of Non-classical Logics Derived from Propositional Interpolation. In: Dixon C., Finger M. (eds) Frontiers of Combining Systems. FroCoS 2017. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 10483, pages 265-280. Springer, 2017.
I am PhD student at TU Wien and recipient of a DOC Fellowship of the Austrian Academy of Sciences at the Institute of Discrete Mathematics and Geometry. Alexander Leitsch is my advisor and Matthias Baaz my co-advisor.
My main areas of reasearch are: logic, (structural) proof theory and automated deduction.
I am publicity chair of the Kurt Gödel Society.
- MSc in Computational Intelligence 2013 - 2015
Vienna University of Technology, Austria
Thesis: Herbrand sequents and the Skolem-free CERES method
Advisor: Alexander Leitsch
- BSc in Computer Science 2010 - 2013
JKU Linz, Austria
- since March 2018: PhD Fellowship by the Austrian Academy of Sciences
- August 2015 - February 2018: Project assistant at Vienna University of Technology
- Winter term 2016: (104.263) Algebra and Discrete Mathematics